I cut patterns out of tissue paper after many alterations, and crocheted the shapes to match them. I ended up having to redo the back-middle because the first attempt was a little too short. Sewed the pattern onto each, and reinforced them all with felt.
The belt was freehanded to the size I needed, then I secured one end by sewing and the other end with buttons so it's adjustable.
I'm not the best seamstress, but I can figure things out. The gloves were the hardest part. And what underdress doesn't need pockets???
They were "helping"
I couldn't find matching oranges for the gloves!
Tried to make arm socks, but the shoulder seam ripped.
Got some stretchy orange fabric
Fits around the shoulders!
Adding conductive thread to my gloves so I can still use my phone.
Pockets! (used a gray fabric ultimately)
Not using stencils this time, and trying out some new waterbased makeup because the oil-based makeup left such a mess on my headpiece. It still takes me about 1.5 hours to do my face because it's hard to make everything symmetrical. And hiding eyebrows is challenging.
Because nothing is ever done, I decided to make a "couture" skirt for the HerUniverse Fashion Show, turning my cosplay into a gown. #yarnsokacouture / #ahsokacouture